The Port of Virginia is hosting conference calls over the next few weeks to allow the trucking community to ask any questions they may have about the New N4 Terminal Operating System at NIT.
Please review the current FAQ list for the N4 system we have by clicking on the following web link:
We encourage everyone to participate by sending an email to email@example.com to register for the date and time of the hour that works best for you. We will respond back with the information needed to dial in to the conference call.
Conference Call Schedule – N4 Operating System
- Monday, 6/23 11 a.m. -- noon & 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, 6/24 11 a.m. -- noon & 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, 6/25 11 a.m. -- noon & 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, 6/26 11 a.m. -- noon & 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, 6/30 11 a.m. -- noon
- Tuesday, 7/1 11 a.m. -- noon
- Wednesday, 7/2 11 a.m. -- noon
- Tuesday, 7/8 11 a.m. -- noon
- Wednesday, 7/9 11 a.m. -- noon
We will also be answering questions with concern to the N4 Container Tracking Portal using https://track.portofvirginia.com effective 6/21/14.
Please review the following web link: https://media1.vit.org/n4training/n4publicaccessportal.pdf as a guide to assist in using the website.